I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. I am so glad that He picked me out and saved me from death! I am also so grateful that Jesus died for my sins, so I could be here today, and one day meet Him face to face.
I like Blogger of course =]


I LOVE outdoors!

Gmail is great! =]


I love all my friends! I dont know where I would be without my great friends.

GA is one of my favorite states

Johnson's corner! I love this stop sign so much I look forward to seeing it as many days as possible!

VA beach, VA, is another of my favorites! I visit there almost every year, I'm so glad I'm able to do that!

Ah yes, Denver, CO, is probably my favorite state as of now. I spent 9 great years there!

I also loved hiking, and enjoying the great outdoors in the Rocky Mountains. (especially St. Mary's Glacier)

My church is one of the best things in my life.

My camera is such a blessing to me, because I want to be a photographer when I grow up. (that is my real camera)

I love my brown hair, and blue eyes :P It sounds weird, but I really am thankful for thicker hair, and eyes that are blue! (I love blue eyes :)

Canada geese are one of my favorite animals! I remember hearing thousands of them over the lake that we used to live by in CO. Those were some of my best memories.

I am thankful for my promise ring! this looks a lot like the one I currently have. I was able to get a white gold ring with real garnet, because a jewelry store near us was going out of business, so I got it for really cheap!

I love my puppies! Aspen (the white one) is a Schnoodle, and Calvin (he really is still a puppy!) is a Schnauzer =]
Words can't describe how much I love my piano! I probably play it about 2-3 hours every day. I'm also grateful that I'm able to teach piano as well. (I'm hoping for more students soon).

My family I love so much!!!!!!!! (I don't even have words for how much I love them sorry :)

I also am grateful for my ipods! I have a pink shuffle, and a 16g ipod touch. I love listening to music, and I'm glad I'm able to do that with these =]
Lastly I LOVE swinging!!! (It makes our hearts sing as you can tell from the last pic). Rachel (my neighbor), and I try to go to the park at least once a week (about a 8-10 min walk) and swing!!! It's one of my most favorite things, and it has been ever since I was able to do it! So there is my top 20 favorite things! Hope you guys enjoyed it =]