Hey people, sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've have been trying to keep up with school and other random stuff.

Last week, we got the privilege to participate in helping with FOI (Friends Of Internationals), where you basically go and talk with International students from several different countries. Usually, we eat dinner, have a short bible study, then play some games and just talk. Our last meeting, we had a game night with 7 girls from Beijing, China. It was very fun to learn about where they came from, and to talk with them. (Some don't speak English that well, but you can usually understand them). I also got to make friends with a girl named Zhou Wei (her American name is Grace), and I hope to see her at more events in the future! :)

This Sunday, some families (including us) are going to have another Internationals bible study, so hopefully if I can get some, I'll try to post pictures from that.

Well that's all for now!
-ae