I'm so excited, because this is finally my 100th post!

And what better news to bring with my 100th post then to say....I GOT MY PERMIT!!!
Yesterday, I finally drove over to the Drivers building along with Rachel Ganster, so we could both take our drivers test. I was so nervous, because I must admit I didn't really study much at all. We were only allowed to miss 5 questions for each section, and I am pretty happy to say that I only missed one! Of course I remembered the correct answer after I chose the wrong one lol. But anyways, we both passed, and I was soooo relieved after that.
I did not drive home (haha) but I did get to drive down our street =] I have never driven before obviously, so it was a little scary, but I think I can get used to it.
So that's the big news of the week!
Thanks for everybody who stayed with me through all 100 of my posts.

love,
ae