Well we made it to FL! We left after my race at around 9:15 and arrived to FL at around 5:30 p.m. My race went well, but a few minutes after I ran it I started feeling really sick to my stomach. So I tried to eat a banana and drink some juice, but I felt like I was going to throw up! So I ran inside the clubhouse straight to the bathrooms. I ended up not throwing up, but I wanted to make sure I wouldn't in the car later ;) The trip went well, and for the most part the weather stayed sunny and HOT. at around 3:00 it started raining really hard, and it never stopped even after we got to our condo. Later the realtor lady said that we drove in during a tornado and that was the reason for all the rain and lighting hehe. Well we have been to the beach every day so far and it's beautiful! The sand is a little hard though, because of all the rain. All of us got sun burned pretty badly yesterday even after reapplying spf 45 everal times. :P

Well no pictures for now because the computer we need is dead right now.
I might post sometime later during this week.

<3 Abby