A good amount of time has gone by since I last posted. That's mostly due to a lack of motivation to post again, and the fact that nothing major has happened since then. Well, to break that cycle, I bring you these wonderful news: We're leaving to FL tomorrow! This was sorta a last minute "vacation" that my mom and I conjured up. We all have been craving the beach, and since I've never been to FL, I was happy to oblige. Aliya and my dad are staying home, however, due to their Bolivia missions trip, and the fact that they have to work. So, as sorta a "replacement" we are taking Maggie with us instead. She is as overjoyed as we are about staying on the beach. :) We got a good priced condo that's about a 2-5 minute walk to the beach, and I'm hoping that the condo is a nice place to stay. (I'll see if I can get some pictures up on here while we're gone.) Anyways, I'm leaving tomorrow morning to FL for a pleasant and relaxing week (If the weather holds up! If you think of it, please pray that we don't hit too many thunder storms this week). Also tomorrow is my long-awaited 5k race. For those of you who don't know, that's 3.1 miles. It's a run/walk race, however, so I feel I'm in good condition to participate ;) I'm hoping to get under 36 minutes (that was Elle's time a few weeks ago) but other than that, I'm hoping just to finish the race at all! To top off the crazy week we just got through, we have been keeping Charlie W, while his family is off at the beach. He's a cutie, and I love having him, however, he does have a lot to say. If one of our dogs doesn't play with him he starts getting worked up and barks non-stop for about 5 min. hehe. Other than that he's a sweetie, and I always enjoy having him!
So that's basically it. Consider yourselves updated on my life.
Here's a nice picture of Charlie, and I hope to post again soon!
-AES
P.S. Thanks to anybody who read all of that!