We're finally home! I had a lot of fun, and I must say that last week was one of the longest weeks ever. :P I really enjoyed the beach and Fl in general. We stayed in our condo from Saturday, to Friday. After we checked out, we drove to on of my mom's friend's house and stayed there until Sunday morning. We left her house and started driving so we could go to church at the Orlando church, Metro Life Church. After church we got a quick bite to eat, then we got on the road and started the 8 hour (approximately) trip home :)
We pulled up to our house at around 9:15 P.M., and once we all unpacked, all of us kids went to the pool to cool off. All in all, it was a long, but very enjoyable week for me!
Since I'm too lazy to sort through all my pictures, you can see the rest of my beach pictures here (If you so desire ;) Sorry, a lot of the night ones were so blurry because I got sand and water on my camera lens =[ The waves splashed up on us a lot at night hehe