My before and after. Sorry about the bad pictures :P


Elle's before and after. I didn't get a chance to take Aliya's pictures since I wasn't here when she got her hair permed.

Sorry it's been so long! Summer is usually when I post the least since I don't seem to think of posting! But, anyways, this past week all of us girls finally decided to get perms :) So my mom bought the supplies for our hair, and gave us each a perm (different days). So far I can't wash it with shampoo yet, so I've just been rinsing my hair with hot water. I have to wait 48 hours until I can wash my hair or style it. That's torture since the solution used for the perm smells HORRIBLE. lol So anyways that's what we have been up to recently! Here are all the pictures if you want to see more. Also there are some from Joel's 20th birthday (It's today:)

~My hair looks a lot more natural now since it's been a day since I've done it lol.