Sadly, my camera was pretty much completely dead so I only got 2 pictures of fireworks. Yesterday was a very fun and enjoyable day as we celebrated yet another birthday of our free country. We had some friends over to our house, then around 8:00 PM we headed to a grocery store and watched some fireworks go off behind it! After that we came home and watched one of our neighbors' fireworks as well. All in all it was a very nice night with friends and family. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog so much, but pretty much every day has been around the same up to now. Here's a little schedule of what I have going this week!

~Starting tomorrow, every day for the next five days I'm going to be at a local driver's ed class. It's going to be from 9AM to 4PM, so I won't be around very often this week. I'm attending the class with two of my friends (They're both named Rachel :) so I'm not totally nervous about it. I'm just hoping that the actual work won't be too hard since I haven't been in the "school" mode for a while.

~At the end of the week (Lord willing) my neighbor and friend, Rachel G is coming to stay with us for a week while her parents are gone. I'm very excited and I'm praying that her parents have a safe trip there and back!

~ Also at the end of this week, my dad and my older sister are leaving for a missions trip in Bolivia for 12 days! I know that they are both very excited, but also a little nervous. The place where they are going does not have the best living conditions, nor the best health conditions. But while they are there they are going to do various jobs including some medical work and other stuff to help the community. I'll be praying that they are able to reach out to natives there and preach the gospel to them.

So this is what my week looks like! I'm not sure if I'll have many pictures :P I have been pretty lazy in the picture taking department, making my blog pretty boring. Sorry! I'll do my best to take some pictures and post them on here. I'm not sure when my next blog post will be, so until then...