Everything around here has been about the same. The weather has been a little depressing recently because it's been cold and rainy almost every day for 2 weeks. I just can't wait until all the days start being warm and nice outside :) School is pretty much the same. I have about a month and a half left, then I'm DONE! I'm really excited about the thought of being finished with school! This week and next week I have 2 light weeks of school for spring break, which is nice. Currently in Literature class we are reading Great Expectations, and at the end of the year we're having a tea party. The downside (at least in my opinion hehe) is that each of us has to act like our characters. I have Molly as my character, so I won't have any major acting parts :) I'll have more to say about that later.
Things have been going great, and I can't believe it's already April! (I say that for every month) Hope you all are doing good.

That's all for now
-ae

*I'll try to post some pictures sometime this week, or next week.