Well I finally finished my no sugar month! I didn't pig out too much, just a cinnamon roll, some girl scout cookies, and ice cream! I'm glad that I could make it through without breaking down :) Pretty much everybody was asking me why I even did the no sweets thing. Basically, I felt that sweets and sugar were becoming a big thing in my life, and they became an idol to me. I felt like I needed to fast the thing that was becoming more important to me than God. Like Mr. Rogers said in his message on Sunday, we fast to show our dependence on God. I was only able to give up sweets by the grace of God. Whenever I craved sweets, I was reminded how much I depend on God to help me. I'm glad I could fulfill my goal, and I think I'm going to go for another month!!!..... haha April fool's! :)

Well that's all for now,
thanks for reading!
-ae

Happy April 1st!