Here are a few random pictures






We had a great Easter this year. We went to church in the morning, and the message was great! After church we went to the Walter's for lunch, then just hung out. We had an easter egg hunt, and found 99 out of 100 eggs! (that means one is still out there hehe) I found the special egg, and I won a chocolate bunny :) After that we just relaxed, and had a bonfire a little later. (It was a pretty sad fire starting out). This week I have my spring break (I still have some school), so I'm just taking a break and hanging out! I hope everybody had a great Easter remembering that it was the greatest day in the history of the world! He is risen!

“Why do you seek the living among the dead? He is not here, but has risen. Remember how he told you, while he was still in Galilee, that the Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men and be crucified and on the third day rise.” Luke 24:5-7