Well we aren't doing much this year, but this post's for Connor.

On Christmas eve our family usually piles into our car, and go look for some of the best-lit houses.

Then Christmas morning we usually don't wake up too early, and we go downstairs to a delicious breakfast my mom makes! We have different food every year, so I'm not sure what we'll have this year. So anyways, we eat breakfast, and sit down at the table to read the Christmas story out of the Bible. after that we start opening presents. Usually we take turns, but some years my parents just let us open them all at once. We also do secret Santa for just us kids, so we only have to buy for our dad, mom, and our secret Santa! It works out quite nicely =] I have already bought one of my presents, so I'm feeling pretty good so far.

After all of the morning stuff, we usually just hang out, and enjoy each other, and our new gifts =]

So there ya go Connor! (If i forgot something I'll add it in another post)