This past week we had a (big), fluffy and cute visitor at our house! Yes, we had the privilege to
host Charlie Watkins at our house for the week. He was such a good boy, and despite his
homesickness, he had a very good time! The cute thing was I think somehow I became one of his favorite people at my house. He followed me EVERYWHERE and whenever I sat down to play piano (even for several hours) he would just lay back on the couch in that room and listen to me play. This past week Charlie found a special place in my heart =] I'm so glad we got to have him!

We also had an out-of-the-normal Christmas this past week. Since my parents ordered several of our presents online, only one or two presents made it to our house BEFORE Christmas :P So us kids had about 2 presents to open including our secret Santa gifts. But in the end all turned out well. We had a slightly boring yes, but a relaxing Christmas day just lounging around.
Here are some pictures from our past week! (please, as hard as it may be, try to ignore how bad we look on Christmas morning! =] )