Today Elle and I went over to the Ellise's to make cookies/deviled eggs. (don't ask why such random food) Well anyways I got these new jeans which I love! but they are just a little too long for me. So as we were cleaning up the kitchen there was some water on the floor and I didn't want to get my new jeans wet on the bottom. So I sat down to roll up the cuffs of my jeans. The first one rolled up fine, but as I started to roll up the second leg I saw a disgusting cockroach! sitting comfortably in my jeans and probably upset when I discovered it. It probably got more upset when I started screaming and shaking my leg violently to try to get it out. I could feel it's antenae and little legs crawling up my leg which of course, made me scream louder and kick my leg harder. I was almost about to take my jeans off in the kitchen but I didn't of course =] instead I just went outside and shook the jeans so hard I probably undid a couple of seams. I can now feel its little legs still on my shin and I'll probably never wear jeans that are too long for me again....