A Sunset
Two water bottles that were just sitting on the side of the road :)

ewwww I guess this is a mushroom...or something like that?

My favorite view when we walk home from the park.

My favorite tree when we walk home from the park.

A random picture that Rachel took...idk what it is exactly...

A picture that Rachel took of me going down the slide (I was going down on top of the slide hehe)
This poor leaf got stuck.
Smile

Barky! our tree at the park. (clever name right?)

A basketball and feet...

More of a sunset.

Delicious lemonade =] (I took these pictures on the dashboard of our car while were driving on the highway)

One of my favorite brands of soda!

Yum! it's mandarin lime, and soooo good.

This speaks for itself.
Camille, a natural beauty hehe :)

Yes, it's a Felix Ray.

And that's the end of my randoms today. I'll probably have more in the near future...