Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. I've been a little busy, and a little under the weather. Last week were my co-op finals, and I must say, I am so relieved that they're over! I'm also very grateful, because my overall class grades were all A's. I'm so blessed because I know God has really helped me through my first year of high school. I'm almost positive that I wouldn't have survived if it weren't for God's faithfulness to help me through! Now that I've finished half my subjects off, I have math, history, and German to finish off the school year.

Aside from school, things have been about the same! May promises to be a busy month as we have two guests coming to stay with us for a few weeks. First, this Monday my grandma is coming to visit us, and to stay for Aliya's high school graduation. A few days later our great friend Rachel is flying in for Aliya's graduation, Next, and some social time :) This will be a fun change to have company for a couple weeks.

Finally, what's a blog post without at least a couple pictures? Well, the first few pictures kind of explain what the weather has been like lately: Dull. Most of the week has been rainy and humid, but I shouldn't complain, because after the rainy will just come hot summer days! The rest of the pictures are just random ones I took at a Football game :)

This is what happens to our ground when it's been raining for 2 weeks :P





This is like the first picture I've taken of people for almost 2 weeks. Very bad I know hehe



More of what the ground looks like when it's been raining so often :)

Thank you God for always being faithful! I always know that although my life goes through so many changes, you are the one thing that will always remain steadfast.

Deuteronomy 7:9
Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.