Wow, I can't believe it's already March of 2009! The past couple months went by too fast. But I'm excited, because the faster the days go by, the faster we get towards finishing school hehe. This March is going to be different compared to any other March I've had before. For the entire month of March (starting today not March 1st :P ) I'm going to try to cut down on all unnecessary sweets, and sugar. This means, no ice cream, cookies, excessive white flour, soda, or anything else you can think of. All of this I have to avoid for the month of March. This won't be too hard considering the fact that we don't buy that kind of stuff anyway. I just want to cut down on the amount of sugar I'm eating each week, and try to make it a regular eating habit. So we'll see how far I can make it into this little challenge :)

Also, I added the follower gadget to my blog, so if you're a reader I know, please feel free to follow my blog! If I don't know you, I might have to consider removing you from my follower's list.

Well that's about it for now. The pictures are just some pictures I picked randomly. I hope to have more adventures of Sully soon, but we'll see =D