Well,
these past few weeks off school have been very fun and relaxing! But as I come onto Monday and start school again, it will help me get back on schedule. We'll start up co-op again which I find quite enjoyable. The part I don't find enjoyable, however, is doing my math :P I'm not so horrible at math, I just find it very hard to get through each school day. So as I start school in the new year I really want to work on having a cheerful attitude in ALL my schoolwork.

Aside from school, my 15th birthday comes up on Jan. 16th.
I'm pretty excited considering the fact that I might (big maybe) be able to get my drivers permit on my birthday. Even if it's not ON my birthday, I hope I can get my permit relatively soon. I'm a little nervous about driving! But don't worry, I plan to practice A LOT before actually going on main roads =]

Finally I started reading the bible in a year this year. I did it in 2007, and learned a lot about God, and his teachings. I must admit it is a little challenging to stay on track, especially during the summer! But I'm asking God to help me stay focused on it this year. I also memorized James chapter 1 a few weeks ago, and surprisingly it was quite easy to do. I guess memorizing verses seems to come naturally to me. Since this seems true, I'm hoping to memorize a lot more of the bible in order to reference it in my daily life!

Well that's all for today. Thanks for all who read my blog!

~The Editor