well I was tagged by Maggie Ellise

so here it is 7 Random things about me :D

1) I have played piano since I was 8, and I play everyday. If I skip a day I start going crazy and make up for it tomorrow

2) All the "just piano" songs on my blog are songs I can play.

3) I love pets and wish I could have a White Bengal Tiger (in my dreams)

4) I hope to have 15 kids, and yes I'm serious. Since I know that probably won't happen I just hope to have a lot of kids and home school them all.

5) I love all Zelda games, and they are one of my all time favorite games for Nintendo.

6) I wear contacts, and I probably have the worst vision out of anybody you know

7) I played soccer for 2 years, and 4 seasons when I was 8 and 9

well that ends my 7 random facts for today. And I'm starting school tomorrow so I probably won't be blogging as much, but I hope to still look at all your guy's blogs. have a great week!
love,
AES

the 7 people I tag are: MP, My mom, Hunts on tour, Aliya, Mrs. Gralnik, Mrs. Longtine, and Mrs. Watkins!
p.s. you don't really have to do this tag thing if you don't want to :)