Well today is the last day of my first week of school! It was pretty simple cause it's only the first week so I didn't have too much school! Also today I had my first day of co-op. I had intro to literature taught by Mrs. Ganster, and assisted by my mom, and Camber, then I had Physical science taught by Mrs. pfaller. Both of these classes seem like they're gonna be very fun! Although I must say science was probably a little more exciting :) Well the only downside this week is that I've been sick with a little cold, so constantly blowing my nose during school is a little distracting :P But other than that this week has been very relaxing, and organized!
One thing I have been doing in my devotions is memorizing Ephesians Chapter 1.
If I have it memorized by our next Parent/Teen meeting (Resurgence) then I get a free Resurgence shirt. The one I hope to get is a really bright blue with a really cool color that signifies an empty tomb. Here is a picture of the purple one I currently own:

On top of that here are some pictures of my Mom's birthday!(really late I know) but we just did some shopping that day, then my dad surprised her with a pretty cake:) Then we drove all the way to Cummings to eat at Red Robin! It was so good, and I didn't get any pictures of my food cause I ate it too fast! Well anyways the special thing at Red Robin's is that if you have a birthday, a big group of poeple come and sing a funny birthday song, then they give you a free sundae!


Well that has been my life for the past couple of weeks. I also would love to go to the pool a couple more times before it closes! One thing that I know that's true is that God has truly blessed this year, and this week :)

And for all of you who read my blog, thanks so much! I love having at least one reader that reads through all my writing. (Maybe it will improve after I take Mrs. Ganster's class:)
Well hope everybody has a great rest of August!

With much love,
AES