My parents went to a SGM leaders conference this weekend, so I havent had much time to post on here! I can't believe it's October already! The last 3 months have really flown by :P I guess I have just been keeping busy with school, running, and life :) School has been going pretty well. It's not my favorite thing to do, but for the most part it's relatively easy, and I can keep my grades up. Running is ok...I did not do my usual running this past week due to my parents being gone. So I feel out of the running mode right now. Hopefully I can get back in the groove by tomorrow! As for tonight, I have tennis. I don't really LOVE tennis, but as I have gotten better, I have slowly started to like it more and more. Maybe I will get some pictures of that tonight ;)

Well that's all for now, until next time...