Here is my post for the week :D

Yesterday was a very fun, and crazy day! In the morning we had co-op (It was fun that day) and did the rest of our school. After school, Rachel, Hope, Makenzie, Elle and I all met outside our house so we could "dread lock" Rachel's hair. (a bunch of small braids to make her look more like a guy). Then all of us got our outfits on to go trick-or-treating. (this was Elle and I's first, and last time). Rachel, Elle, and I dressed up as our music video making band: RAG :) We had some pizza first (which sorta made me feel sick :P ), then all of us older kids got going getting candy! We ran into some interesting (and a little scary) poeple, but all in all it was very fun, and we got a lot of candy! Here are some pics of that night :) BTW, RAG isn't supposed to be smiling as I'm sure you'll notice, and the last picture is what Rachel's hair looked like after we took all of those braids out!